ICE recognises its responsibility towards the protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment to staff, suppliers, customers and the community that we will strive to minimise our impact on the local and global environment.
We are committed to ensuring that every aspect of our business is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practises through:
- Encouraging staff involvement in environmental issues.
- Complying with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practise.
- Assessing the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations.
- Continuously seeking to improve environmental performance.
- Reducing pollution, emissions & waste, & promoting recycling wherever possible.
- Reducing the use of all raw materials, energy & supplies.
- Expecting similar environmental standards from all suppliers & contractors.
- Assisting customers to use products in an environmentally sensitive way.