Competiton terms and conditions
1. The Christmas competition promoter is: Clearmark Solutions (ICE) whose registered office is at Olympic house, Willow Drive, Sherwood Business Park Nottingham, NG5 2AW.
2. Employees of Clearmark Solutions (ICE) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Christmas competition. Only one entry per person.
4. Routes to entry for the Christmas competition can be found at http://icoding.wpengine.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm on 15.12.2017. After this date the no further entries to the Christmas competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and details of the prize for the winner, can be found at: http://icoding.wpengine.com/spot_the_santa_imposter/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ suitable means of the prize being sent to the winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Clearmark Solutions (ICE) and not to any other party.