About the company
Established in 2001, Clearmark Solutions Ltd has become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of digital coding solutions that print variable data including; date, barcode and batch information on to various primary and secondary packaging materials. The company prides itself on its staff engagement, support and reward for the workforce, which is perhaps why over 15% of the workforce have been with Clearmark for over 10 years! Clearmark is looking for people to start their own journey with the company. From day one you will be integrated into the award-winning business, starting with a two-week induction so you get to know every aspect of Clearmark.
Design Engineer role overview
You will be an integral part of the Operations team, providing essential Design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software. You will drive multiple projects, taking solutions from concept design through to production and installation. The equipment will have to meet exhibition standards.
You will identify suitable suppliers for special parts. As part of the role, you will be responsible for producing BOM’s on our SAP business system, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, to the right quality and on-time.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator with sound awareness of commercial factors, as well as excellent mechanical and electrical design skills, preferably with a design related degree. You should be self-motivated with the ability to work alone, whilst ensuring great liaison and teamwork with colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders. You will be located at the Head Office in Nottingham.
Key skills and attributes
- Relevant design related degree.
- Competent in use of AutoCad 2D and Inventor 3D.
- Experience of mechanical and electrical design skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, delivering on-time, on-budget.
- Degree in Engineering preferable.
Our expectations from you
- You are a highly professional individual, positive in your thoughts, words, actions and appearance.
- You are organised and efficient and able to deliver results even under pressure.
- You enjoy a challenge and adapting your skills to new systems and processes.
- You are able to understand the importance of following business procedures and can interpret and adapt these to new situations.
- You have extremely high levels of literacy and numeracy.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary.
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages it’s employees.
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment.
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays.
- Weekend overtime is paid at double time.
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period.
How to apply:
If you feel you have the experience and skills outlined above then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org