Field Service Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join our busy Customer Support Team.
Reporting to the Technical Services manager, this individual will provide on-site installation, commissioning, and maintenance of the whole ICE range of digital printing systems.
Working from home, the successful candidate will have excellent mechanical and electrical skills, and possess a high degree of commercial awareness.
Ability to work alone is essential along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing service team, with strong opportunities for progression.
What you can expect from us
- A company car.
- A competitive salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees.
- You will be well rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment.
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum (pro-rata, excluding bank holidays).
- Weekend overtime is paid at double time.
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Competitive