Designed to print high resolution codes on hard to print surfaces, the Scorpion utilises a purpose-build inkjet cartridge designed specifically to jet high performance MEK and other industrial inks.
The patented cartridge offers the simplicity of thermal inkjet with print resolutions up to four times greater than continuous inkjet solutions. At linear speeds up to 102 meters/minute, the Scorpion can print either simple text or more complex marks for a range of applications in the packaged food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
Flexibility to print on a wide range of packaging
- Print high resolution text, barcodes and graphics on films, foils, plastics and coated stocks
- Create up to 12.7mm tall print height
- Drive two independent printheads with each controller to print more content when required
- Purpose-built fast drying MEK compatible thermal inkjet cartridge
Keep production moving and maintain print quality
- Linear print speeds of up to 102 meters per minute
- High speed shutter system ensures that line interruptions do not alter the print quality, ensuring the print system is ready when you are
- Cartridge change in 15 seconds or less
Industrial printing with exceptional simplicity
- Minimal maintenance with only an occasional wipe of the print array and the shutter required
- No calibration procedures or tuning required
- No wear parts that require periodic replacement
- Easy to learn, quick and error-proof CLARiTY touchscreen interface provides step-by-step guidance or job set up