The term ‘Clearmark Solutions LLP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Olympic House, Willow Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0DP. Our company registration number is OC357042 – Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Throughout our website you will occasionally have the option to complete various forms, within which you may be asked to provide personal data such as your name, your telephone number, your e-mail address, and postal address. Demographic information such as job function may also be asked. Please be assured that Clearmark Solutions Ltd makes every effort to process and store any personal data in such a way that your privacy is protected and guaranteed.
If you choose to complete an information request, application/registration form, contest forms, or contact Clearmark Solutions Ltd via some other means, your personal data will be saved by Clearmark Solutions Ltd, passed to the relevant department and used to answer your request or review your application. Clearmark Solutions Ltd may use this information periodically to send information of interest on products and/or services and/or invitation to events. Any information sent to Clearmark Solutions Ltd will be treated as confidential and will not be made available to 3rd parties, unless required by law or the judicial authorities, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
If you wish to opt out of future phone calls, emails, or any other direct communications, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access, correct or delete your personal data, please submit a request to email@example.com
How we use IP Tracking
We use IP address tracking technology to identify businesses visiting our site and the pages that are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic in order to develop and improve our website for business visitors.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our third-party ad servers, including Google, may place or view a unique cookie on your browser. User interaction with ads across their platform are reported in conjunction with activity on this site. Information about your visit to this website, such as number of times you have viewed and / or clicked an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used for internal reporting and advertising optimisation only.
While many browsers accept cookies by default automatically, adjusting the preferences in your browser usually allows you to refuse or selectively accept certain cookies. Turning off cookies altogether may mean some features of our site and others will no longer be available to you and you may find that some web pages do not display correctly.